Pages

This Blog Is Going into Semi-Haitus...Again

With 2012 closing down and the end of the world looming, I've decided to enforce another semi-hiatus, like the one earlier in the year.

What does this mean?

  • Monday posts, Dogtown Weekly, and yMusic will not be posted for the rest of 2012.
  • Other posts, like tomorrow's guest post and another book blast, will still be posted.

Why am I calling this semi-hiatus?

  • To focus on studying for finals.
  • To focus on writing actual fiction.
  • To focus on writing a better quality line-up of blog posts for January 2013.

I hope you don't mind, and I hope you understand.

Hopefully, 2013 will be this blog's year, and it will be a year that a community is formed, unlike the feeble attempt I tried earlier.

Happy holidays!

PS: What do you think of the differently styled subheadings?