Pages

Guest Post at YA Indie!

As I said on Wednesday, I'm contributing to YA Indie. After some internal doubt, I managed to complete the post and got it up.

Here's a list of what I think are among the best writing bloggers out there! Doesn't the formatting there look so better than over here? I dig YA Indie's design, although the text size isn't what I aim for here. It isn't bad, but I just want a bigger font size here. But I digress. (That's a phrase I'm seeing more and more these days.)

In any case, this took a little thought. I'm certain of most of the choices, but I'm banking on the chance that people will agree with me. I don't want to put the wrong people up on a pedestal. 

But I don't think that's the case. These bloggers at least deserve a thanks, even if it doesn't produce any new followers, they need the gratitude. Each of them are a more dedicated blogger than I am, and I aim to have a larger audience, a wider impact, and better writer ethic.

I was planning to write something besides this blog post, but I played Team Fortress 2 with some of my friends. There's a new game mode.

Still, check out the article and tell me what you think!

PS: If the link doesn't work, I know why.