Pages

Writer's Update: 8/10/12 (Cross-Country)

I'm sorry for not posting this Wednesday, or Thursday.

Right now, as I'm writing this, I'm feeling a little tired. I need to stop putting stuff off until night, when my mind wants to jump onto YouTube.

At least Kanye West's album is fantastic.

School starts next week, on the 14th.

I've been doing cross-country. Every day. Two hours in the morning. My hamstrings have been hurting. When it moves toward afternoons during first semester, I hope it gets easier--relatively.

It requires a lot of discipline.

Which I need to apply to the rest of the day.

On Thursday, I sort of burnt my time on the iPhone. And then waste time on a website once I was at the computer. And asked Dad to take the family out for pizza, just to get unplugged.

I read a few pages yesterday.

Saturday happens to be this blog's anniversary, when it happened to be called "Daily Life of a Young Aspiring Writer", and I had no idea I couldn't do a pure journalism blog. These Writer's Updates are a artifact of this blog's original purpose.

Something to celebrate, right?

Maybe I should drift a little more toward that concept again.

I'm considering doing a blog post about it tomorrow. And hold off the review of Karmin's "Hello" until the next day. And then use Monday for a response to an article that houses a opinion that comes off as condensing to young people like me.

I'm not sure whatever to link to the offending article or not.

By the way, I am rambling.

I actually like this rambling style, but it's not practical.

What do you think?

...

If you haven't already, type in your e-mail address to receive updates in your inbox!