Pages

Liebster Award: My First One!

This week has been a busy, busy week. So far, we had a craft post on Monday, a book review on Tuesday, and an update on Wednesday.

And an award on Thursday. My first one, which I receive with humble hands and keyboard fingers.

I would like to thank Theresa of Keepin up with the Joneses...in the Writer's World. Last week, on Saturday, she commented on the yMusic post and planted a Liebster Award on the way back. Reminds me of DeviantART, but with five times the brag swag brag.


Should I put this in my sidebar?



What is the Liebster Award?

The Liebster Award is given to bloggers who are up and coming and who have less than 200 followers.


Rules:

  1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
  2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has assigned and develop 11 questions for the people who are tagged.
  3. Tag 11 more bloggers.
  4.  Tell them you've tagged them.
  5. No tag backs!

Eleven Things About:

  1. I'm old enough to be in high school, but young enough that...I'm in high school. That's the 14-18 range.
  2. I've been reading since preschool (I have an inability to nap) due to hyperlexia.
  3. Writing is more difficult, but I've been creating ideas for all of elementary school, I had writing class journals in 2nd or 3rd, and my first short story...
  4. My mom's an artist climbing up the latter of success bit by bit.
  5. I also had taken ballet, hip-hop, jazz, modern, and more.
  6. I'm also a decent actor and somewhat decent singer.
  7. I'm considering track this year.
  8. My color is red. If I have to use a color scheme, I match it with tan. Shows in the background, eh?
  9. I don't actually own a Chihuahua. I just have a rise-and-fall obsession with them that was especially passionate in 2008--when I adopted the "chihuahua0" username, which has mutated to the handle/pen name "Chihuahua Zero".
  10. I sit strangely. Right now, I'm sitting on my right foot while my left foot is planted on the seat, with my knee above my elbow.
  11. Board games, LEGO pieces, and the sort doesn't survive in my house.

Questions For Me to Answer:

What is your favorite book? Why?

I'll cheat out of this and refer back to one of my earlier posts.

Why did you start blogging?

August 2011, on the spur of the moment after finishing the rough draft of Manifestation Files.

If you could be any character in a book, who would you be?

...I don't want to be a character in a book, especially one where everyone dies, so...sorry.

How did you come up for your blog name?

I'm lazy. It's generic, and I'm considering changing it in the future, but I'm a "young aspiring writer/author" and these are my thoughts.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  Why?

New York City! The American Publishing Capital or whatever. To see the sights, the various places, the high-lows...

If you could leave only one book for future generations to read what would it be?

One book? The Book Thief.

If you could choose another profession, other than the one you are in, what would you attempt?

Maybe as a pianist, but it's hard thinking of myself as anything but a writer.  

What is your favorite word? Why?

Clatter! Clatter, clatter, clatter. It sounds and looks great, as long as you don't over-saturate the story with it, like...

What is your least favorite word? Why?

"Skinned". As in, the act of being "skinned". Just...horrible associations...

 What sound or noise do you love? Why? 

The rustling of gum wrappers. It's stimulating, and easy to produce if there's such a wrapping around. Alternately, clattering of nice.

How do you pick a book to read?

I usually just pick one out if it looks interesting, based on title, cover, genre, and then summary.

Questions For You to Answer:

  1. Quick! What's your favorite literature and music genre?
  2. What's your aspiration (ultimate goal in life)?
  3. What's your first experience with blogging?
  4. What are your long-term goals with your blog?
  5. Television or film?
  6. Family or no family?
  7. Your thoughts on "bad" entertainment?
  8. What would your role be in a murder mystery or a slasher horror? Pick one or both.
  9. If you have to lose one sense, what would it be?
  10. What superpower would you like to have?
  11. Do you like being tagged by me?


Tag! You're It!

Phew! Now that's over...it's time to give the love.

By cheating.

Sorry, creator of the Liebster Award. I'm just too lazy to seek out eleven bloggers within less than two hundred followers.

Instead, whoever reads this blog and is qualified to receive this reward is tagged! That's right. It's YOUR TURN to spread the love.

Just don't forget to mention me.