Pages

Are You Procrastinating?


He never did.

My estimate is that you have something better to do than to read this blog. Your novel? A homework assignment? Dirty dishes in the sink?

Well, read on if you want to cure it.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Scroll down a little more.

...

...

...

...

...

...

SHUT OFF THE FREAKIN' INTERNET!

...

I always wanted to do that!

But seriously, two ways to beat procrastinating is to:

  • Physically disable your Internet, or
  • Type "I am going to work on X."
These are two tricks I have to use more often, but both provides that oomph to shove you away from Refresh Hell or the Social Media Loop.

Now, where was I?

Right! TIME FOR ME TO CLOSE THOSE TABS AND GET TO 750 WORDS!


(And please, once you're done doing whatever you need to do, please come back and leave a comment, so I know it's worth sending you guys away).