Pages

Writer's Update: Spring Break

Lately, I feel like I'm in a bit of a muck. One problem that I have with writing is during the weekends, productivity goes down the drain. I sleep through my normal writing time, I get lazy, and I end up delaying 750 Words until 11:00 PM and typing down random thoughts just to get it out of the way.

So, this Spring Break...

My time management skills are crummy. I still need to practice my piano and violin skills, I hadn't been to hip-hop in three weeks, I need to memorize my acting monologue, and so far, my large accomplishment was jumping straight from the Ancient Era to the Medieval Era in Civilization V.
 
Yep, that's your typical writer.

I'll keep this brief for the sake of spending more time figuring out how to use my time more efficiently. There's a notebook I want to try out, and I need to brush up on some stuff.