Oh, and look at the title of this article.
So, I have good news for myself, and some bad news.
- Good News: The charger for my laptop came in. Now I have more opportunities to type, and my sleep cycle should be more consistent.
- Bad News: My flash drive, with my NaNoWriMo project, broke/died/infected/who knows.
- Good News: I have a back-up.
- Bad News: The back-up is on my laptop--and I hadn't updated it since last week, when the charger decided to die.
- Good News: At least Manifestation Files is still intact, because it was included in last week's back-up.
- Bad News: Half of my NaNoWriMo is now trapped in my broken flash drive, and I don't want to spend money to retrieve that one folder.
- Good News: I think I can do the 2nd draft of it without the entire thing.
Moral of story? Back-up your files...in more than one way.
Alternate Moral: Be extra careful if electronics start to drop dead.
Now, if you excuse me, I'll be watching my hip-hop teacher dance with JLo on YouTube.