Pages

Daily Thoughts: 11/18/11

It's Friday!

Articles:
By the way, I'm thinking about making my own round-up by saving up all the articles until Friday. What do you think of that?

Daily Life:

I have to make this a little fast, since I didn't do any typing on my NaNoWriMo project at school.

Instead, I did a little writing in my manila folder. I wrote two one-page stories (one using 2/3rds of the prompt I mentioned last post), and a micro-fiction on someone else's lunch pass which is a twist on "why did the chicken cross the road". Here it is:

Flash Fiction:

The chicken wanted to get to the other side, but he was afraid of the cars zooming by.
 He took a deep breath. "I can do this." he thought.
He then ran across the street.
Halfway, a bicycle split him in half.
Exactly forty-two words. Not the best (very simple), but I did get a few laughs out of my lunch table.

Question:


Should I save up all my articles to post on Friday?